|Minimum Order Quantity
|Dr. Reddy's laboratories ltd
|Manage Cancers of blood and bone marrow
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
Invista medicine is manufactured by Dr. Reddy’s laboratories ltd. Invista medicine contains generic salt content Dasatinib. Invista is available in 50mg. This medicine used in Treatment to Manage Cancers of blood and bone marrow.
1. Brand name –Invista 2. Generic – Dasatinib 3. Dosage form – tablets 4. Packaging – 10x35. Used – It is used to treatment to Manage Cancers of blood and bone marrow.6. Strength – 50mg7. Manufactured & Marketed By – Dr. Reddy’s laboratories ltd
We are exporters & wholesalers of Invista medicine.Invista medicine is available at discounted prices.We can provide the best price for Invista.We export Invista medicine to China, USA, London, Europe, Thailand, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Dubai.
Warning: Invista medicine out of the reach and sight of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects.
ATTENTION - Above mention price only for reference. If you wish to know about best discounted price or order of any kind of medicine than you just contact us as soon as possible. Please check our contact us page for complete details.Invista is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
• Keep all medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
• The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Notice: The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.Before eating/consuming any medicine kindly do consult with your doctor / Medical adviser / Nurse / Hospital /medicine Institution / Health advisor or pharmacist/ medicine healer.
Do not indulge in self medication using internet information.Self medication can be dangerous.
- Production Capacity: as per as customer demand
- Delivery Time: 5 to 7 days
- Packaging Details: Invista supplier